With your Kent Invicta Chamber membership you have access to ChamberHR, an employment law and human resource benefit which includes:
Telephone advice - available when you want (24/7), and:
An online reference manual with hundreds of downloadable documents
This means that you never have to face an employment law or human resource issue alone.
- Available when you want it (24/7)
- Unlimited access to qualified specialists on any employment law or human resource issue.
- You don’t have to book a call, you just pick up the telephone and call us when you need help
- You will receive friendly, down to earth and practical advice helping you every step of the way.
- Is one of your employees constantly absent? Pick up the phone for advice
- Do you have a discipline issue? Pick up the phone for advice
- Have you a redundancy problem? Pick up the phone for advice
You will receive the advice line telephone number with your Chamber membership.
Online Reference & Downloadable Documents
- Over 400 (letters, policies, procedures, templates) in the HR library
- Can be downloaded, edited and saved in your ‘My Account’ or in your own filing system.
- You can download the documents as many times as you need
For instance: You will need a login to access the documents which you receive with your Chamber membership
Health & Safety at Work
In addition you have FREE access to the health and safety library with an option to purchase ChamberHS thereby giving you access to over 150 downloadable health and safety documents.
As a subscribing member you can upgrade for further support at preferential rates. Please contact us at Kent Invicta Chamber